Registration Now Open
HLC invites faculty and staff from its accredited and candidate institutions to attend its 2016 Annual Conference, taking place in Chicago on April 15-19. The event examines the relationship between higher learning and accreditation, and how innovation in higher learning affects that relationship Beyond the Horizon.
New This Year
HLC made a number of changes in response to feedback from last year's conference:
- New Date for the Peer Corps Program – Friday, April 15.
- New Start Date for the Presidents’ Program – Saturday, April 16. The program, for Chief Executive Officers and Trustees from accredited and candidate institutions, includes unique programming on Saturday, April 16, and continues with the General Program.
- New Start Date for the General Program – Saturday, April 16. The General Program opens with a Welcome Address by HLC President Barbara Gellman-Danley and reception for attendees.
- New Networking Event – Monday, April 18. HLC welcomes attendees to an Evening at the Art Institute of Chicago to enjoy an after-hours reception at one of the world’s most celebrated art museums.
- New Presentation Formats – The programs will include multiple presentation formats to allow for in-depth or interactive experiences.
Future Conference Dates:
2017 - March 31 - April 4