Registration Now Open
HLC invites faculty and staff from its accredited and candidate institutions to attend its 2016 Annual Conference, taking place in Chicago on April 15-19. The event examines the relationship between higher learning and accreditation, and how innovation in higher learning affects that relationship Beyond the Horizon.
New This Year
HLC made a number of changes to the Conference schedule in response to feedback from attendees:
- New Start Date for the General Program – Saturday, April 16. The General Program opens with a Welcome Address by HLC President Barbara Gellman-Danley at 5:00 p.m., followed by a reception for attendees.
- New Evening at the Art Institute of Chicago – Monday, April 18. HLC welcomes attendees to enjoy an after-hours reception at one of the world’s most celebrated art museums. Attendees will receive:
- Entry into the museum and access to modern, contemporary and impressionism collections.
- Hor d'oeuvres.
- One cocktail/refreshment.
- Round-trip transportation from the Conference hotels.
- New Date for the Peer Corps Program – Friday, April 15.
- New Start Date for the Presidents Program – Saturday, April 16. The program, for Chief Executive Officers and Trustees from accredited and candidate institutions, includes unique programming on Saturday, April 16, and continues with the General Program.
- New Presentation Formats – The programs will include multiple presentation formats to allow for in-depth or interactive experiences.
Future Conference Dates:
2017: March 31 – April 4
2018: April 6–10