Register today to attend the 2015 HLC Annual Conference, one of the year's largest higher education events. The Conference addresses creative and valuable approaches to higher education through mission, integrity, teaching and learning, and institutional effectiveness. Sessions will:
- Reflect innovation
- Stimulate and provoke audience engagement
- Highlight best practices
- Target new, mid-career and seasoned professionals
New This Year
HLC made a number of changes in response to feedback from last year's conference:
- No sessions will be held from 11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m. during the General Program to allow for more networking opportunities and more access to the Exhibit Hall.
- The Peer Review Corps Program will be offered on Tuesday, March 31. This ensures that there is no break between the General Program and any Pre- (or Post-) Programs.
Session Proposals Due Friday, September 19
HLC invites session proposals for its 2015 Annual Conference. HLC is seeking proposals for the General Program (Sunday, March 29 - Tuesday, March 31) and the Pathways Workshop (Saturday, March 28), which includes electives on Standard, AQIP and Open Pathways.
HLC's Annual Conference attendees include:
- Accreditation Liaison Officers
- Data Update Coordinators
- Peer Reviewers
- Assurance System Coordinators
- Administrative Professionals
Submit a Proposal
Review the Proposal Submission Guide.
Submit your proposal using the Online Proposal Submission Form. Proposals are due by September 19, 2014.
Note: do not submit proposals related to commericial tools, products, or services through the online form. View information on Business Partner Showcases.
Future Conference Dates:
2016 - April 15-19
2017 - March 31 - April 4